Wednesday 29 August 2018

Mud Run

Hey bloggers!

On the Monday the 27th of August some students who did the Mudrun practice came to Helensville! It was really muddy. I ran with two good friends of mine. The one with a green shirt is Katana and the other one is Jada Rose. When we did the run I felt like we were playing a REAL game of "Stuck in the mud." The mud was really deep it went up to my waist! I felt like a little mouse tryna fight the mud!! It was terribly stinky. It smelt like poo. In the run there was obstacles waiting ahead of us. There was climbing, swimming and tunnels! My favorite part was the mud pool. there was a slide done for us I slid down one and dropped in it was really muddy! I thought it was water for a bit.. but it turned out to be watery mud. Apart from that it was really fun I came back with in one shoe! I was carrying the other shoe just in case there was dangerous things to go over. The mudwas really deep in at some point. I hope I decide to do it again sometime although I didn't want to.. It was just really fun! I recommend you do it sometime. Thats all from me!

 Blog ya later Bloggers!

Here is a picture of me and my friends who ran with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.